1. Discrete-time asset pricing models / P-C.G. Vassiliou.
2. General investigations of curved surfaces / Carl Friedrich Gauss ; edited with a new introduction and notes by Peter Pesic.
3. Elements of projective geometry / Translated by Charles Leudesdorf.
4. Control theory and related topics : in memory of Xunjing Li :
5. Galois cohomology of elliptic curves / J. Coates, R. Sujatha.
6. Elliptic equations : an introductory course / Michel Chipot.
7. Linear algebra and projective geometry / Reinhold Baer.
8. Rings and nearrings : proceedings of the International Conference on Algebra,
9. Algebra, graph theory and their applications / editors, T. Tamizh Chelvam, S. Somasundaram, R. Kala.
10. Groups with prescribed quotient groups and associated module theory / L. Kurdachenko, J. Otal, I. Subbotin.
11. Nonlinear diffusive waves / P.L. Sachdev.
12. Monte Carlo methods for applied scientists / Ivan T. Dimov.
13. A Treatise on algebra / George Peacock.
Mineola, N.Y. :
14. Approximation by algebraic numbers / Yann Bugeaud.
15. Continued fractions : analytic theory and applications / William B. Jones and W.J. Thron.
16. Moonshine : the first quarter century and beyond : proceedings of a workshop on the moonshine conjectures and vertex algebras / edited by James Lepowsky, John McKay, Michael P. Tuite.
17. Theory of sets / E. Kamke.
18. Algebra and number theory : an integrated approach / Martyn R. Dixon, Leonid A. Kurdachenko, Igor Ya. Subbotin.
19. Matrix algebra : an introduction / Krishnan Namboodiri.
20. Fourier transforms / by Richard R. Goldberg.
21. The geometry of random fields / Robert J. Adler.
22. Algebraic geometry and its applications : dedicated to Gilles Lachaud on his 60th birthday : proceedings of the First SAGA Conference,
23. Handbook of solitons : research, technology and applications / S.P. Lang and Salim H. Bedore, editors.
24. Lie groups / by P.M. Cohn.
25. Number theory and polynomials / [edited by] James McKee, Chris Smyth.
26. Model theory with applications to algebra and analysis / Zoé Chatzidakis ... [et al.].
27. Contributions to the theory of nonlinear oscillations. Vol. 4 / H. Antosiewicz ... (et al.); edited by S. Lefschetz.
28. The concepts and practice of mathematical finance / M.S. Joshi.
29. Game theory and applications. 14 / L.A. Petrosjan & V.V. Mazalov, (editors).
30. Insurance risk and ruin / David C.M. Dickson.
31. Ischia Group Theory 2006 : proceedings of a conference in honor of Akbar Rhemtulla, ISCHIA, Naples, Italy, 29 March-1 April 2006 / edited by Trevor Hawkes, Patrizia Longobardi, and Mercede Maj.
32. Advanced algebra/ E.A.Maxwell
33. Harmonic analysis on finite groups : representation theory, Gelfand pairs and Markov chains / Tullio Ceccherini-Silberstein, Fabio Scarabotti, Filippo Tolli.
34. Functional analysis / Pawan K. Jain, Om P. Ahuja.
35. Proceedings of the St. Petersburg Mathematical Society. Volume XI / N. N. Uraltseva, editor.
36. Topological groups : an introduction / Nelson G. Markley.
37. Recent advances in nonlinear analysis : proceedings of the International Conference on Nonlinear Analysis, Hsinchu, Taiwan, 20-25 November 2006 / editors, Michel Chipot, Chang-Shou Lin, Dong-Ho Tsai.
38. Great currents of mathematical thought : Mathematics: concepts and development/ edited by F. Le Lionnais.
39. Geometric Galois actions / edited by Leila Schneps and Pierre Lochak.
40. An introduction to Lie groups and Lie algebras / Alexander Kirillov, Jr.
41. Introduction to categories, homological algebra, and sheaf cohomology / Jan R. Strooker.
42. Smoothness, regularity and complete intersection / Javier Majadas, Antonio G. Rodicio.
43. Measurement theory : with applications to decisionmaking, utility, and the social sciences / Fred S. Roberts.
44. Topics in measure theory and real analysis / Alexander B. Kharazishvili.
45. Introduction to higher algebra / by Maxime Bôcher ; prepared for publication with the coôperation of E.P.R. Duval.
46. Totally positive matrices / Allan Pinkus.
47. Theory of finite simple groups II : commentary on the classification problems / Gerhard Michler.
48. Finite groups / Daniel Gorenstein.
49. An introduction to Galois cohomology and its applications / by Grégory Berhuy.
50. Algorithmic number theory : lattices, number fields, curves and cryptography / edited by J.P. Buhler, P. Stevenhagen.
51. Convex sets and their applications / Steven R. Lay.
52. Handbook of algebra / edited by M. Hazewinkel.
53. Great currents of mathematical thought : Mathematics in the arts and sciences/ edited by F. Le Lionnais.
54. Uhlenbeck compactness / Katrin Wehrheim.
Zürich : European Mathematical Society, c2004.
55. Bipartite graphs and their applications / Armen S. Asratian, Tristan M.J. Denley, Roland HÄggkvist.
56. Handbook of global analysis / edited by Demeter Krupka and David Saunders.
57. Lectures on the theory of elliptic functions / Harris Hancock.
Mineola, N. Y.:
58. An introduction to involutive structures / Shiferaw Berhanu, Paulo D. Cordaro, Jorge Hounie.
59. Navier-Stokes equations and turbulence / C. Foias ... [et al.].
60. Kernel functions and elliptic differential equations in mathematical physics / Stefan Bergman, Menahem Schiffer.
61. Lectures on algebraic cycles / Spencer Bloch.
62. Lectures on the L2-Sobolev theory of the [d-bar]-Neumann problem / Emil J. Straube.
Zürich : European Mathematical Society, c2010.
63. Boundary value problems for elliptic systems / J. T. Wloka, B. Rowley, B. Lawruk.
64. Recent progress in conformal geometry / Abbas Bahri, Yongzhong Xu.
65. Complex analysis and algebraic geometry : a collection of papers dedicated to K. Kodaira / edited by W. L. Baily, Jr. and T. Shioda.
66. Real and complex singularities : proceedings of the Australian-Japanese Workshop, University of Sydney, Australia, 5-8 September, 2005 / editors Laurentiu Paunescu ... [et al.].
67. Handbook of differential equations : evolutionary equations. Volume V / edited by C.M.Dafermos, Milan Pokorny.
68. Harmonic analysis, group representations, automorphic forms, and invariant theory : in honor of Roger E. Howe / editors, Jian-Shu Li ... [et al.].
69. A history of Japanese mathematics / Eugene Smith and Yoshio Mikami.
70. Nonlinear potential theory of degenerate elliptic equations / Juha Heinonen, Tero Kilpeläinen, and Olli Martio.
71. Hyperbolic boundary value problems / Reiko Sakamoto ; translated by Katsumi Miyahara.
72. A variational inequality approach to free boundary problems with applications in mould filling / Jörg Steinbach.
73. Recent progress on reaction-diffusion systems and viscosity solutions / editors, Yihong Du, Hitoshi Ishii, Wei-Yueh Lin.
74. Extensions of the stability theorem of the Minkowski space in general relativity / Lydia Bieri, Nina Zipser.
75. The mathematical papers of Isaac Newton / edited by D. T. Whiteside with the assistance in publication of M. A. Hoskin.
76. The mathematical papers of Isaac Newton / edited by D. T. Whiteside with the assistance in publication of M. A. Hoskin.
77. Hilbert transforms / Frederick W. King.
78. The mathematical papers of Isaac Newton / edited by D. T. Whiteside with the assistance in publication of M. A. Hoskin.
79. The mathematical papers of Isaac Newton / edited by D. T. Whiteside with the assistance in publication of M. A. Hoskin.
80. The mathematical papers of Isaac Newton / edited by D. T. Whiteside with the assistance in publication of M. A. Hoskin.
81. The mathematical papers of Isaac Newton / edited by D. T. Whiteside with the assistance in publication of M. A. Hoskin.
82. The mathematical papers of Isaac Newton / edited by D. T. Whiteside with the assistance in publication of M. A. Hoskin.
83. The mathematical papers of Isaac Newton / edited by D. T. Whiteside with the assistance in publication of M. A. Hoskin.
84. Hilbert transforms / Frederick W. King.
85. Theory of finite simple groups II : commentary on the classification problems / Gerhard Michler.
86. The probabilistic method / Noga Alon, Joel H. Spencer.
87. Probability and computing : randomized algorithms and probabilistic analysis / Michael Mitzenmacher, Eli Upfal.
88. Mathematical foundations of scientific visualization, computer graphics, and massive data exploration / Torsten Möller, Bernd Hamann, Robert D. Russell, editors.
89. Foundations of optimization/ Ösman Guler.
90.Poisson structures and their normal forms / Jean-Paul Dufour, Nguyen Tien Zung.
91. Frobenius categories versus Brauer blocks : the grothendieck group of the frobenius category of a Brauer Block / Lluis Puig.
Basel, Switzerland ; Boston, MA : Birkhaeuser, c2009.
92. Eisenstein series and applications / Wee Teck Gan, Stephen S. Kudla, Yuri Tschinkel, editors.
Boston, Mass. : Birkhauser, c2008.
93. Algebraic K-groups as Galois modules / Victor P. Snaith.
Basel ; Boston : Birkh?user, c2002.
94. Arrangements, local systems and singularities : CIMPA Summer School, Galatasaray University, Istanbul, 2007 / edited by Fouad El Zein ... [et al.]
Basel : Birkh?user ; London : Springer [distributor], 2010.
95. Liaison, Schottky problem and invariant theory : remembering Federico Gaeta / Maria Emilia Alonso ...[et al.], editors.
Basel, Switzerland : Birkh?user, 2010.
96. Studies in lie theory : dedicated to A. Joseph on his sixtieth birthday / Joseph Bernstein, Vladimir Hinich, Anna Melnikov, editors.
Boston : Birkh?user, c2006.
97. Cyclic homology / Jean-Louis Loday.
Berlin ; New York : Springer, c1998.
98. Riemannian topology and geometric structures on manifolds / Krzysztof Galicki, Santiago Simanca editors.
Boston [Mass.] : Birkh?user, c2009.
99. Categories and sheaves / Masaki Kashiwara, Pierre Schapira.
Berlin ; New York : Springer, c2006.
100. Markov processes, Brownian motion, and time symmetry/ Kai Lai Chung and John B. Walsh.
Berlin ; New York : Springer, c2005.
101. Pertubation methods and semilinear elliptic problems on Rn / Antonio Ambrosetti, Andrea Malchiodi.
Basel : Birkh?user Verlag, c2006.
102. Subgroup growth / Alexander Lubotzky, Dan Segal.
Basel ; Boston : Birkh?user, c2003.
103. Option pricing and portfolio optimization : modern methods of financial mathematics / Ralf Korn, Elke Korn.
Providence, R.I. : American Mathematical Society, c2001.
104. Deformation theory / Robin Hartshorne.
New York : Springer, 2009.
105. Symmetry, representations, and invariants / Roe Goodman, Nolan R. Wallach.
Dordrecht [Netherlands] ; New York : Springer, c2009.
106. Geometric control of mechanical systems : modeling, analysis, and design for simple mechanical control systems / Francesco Bullo, Andrew D. Lewis.
New York : Springer, c2005.